Strategic HR is when human resources moves beyond its traditionally administrative role and works instead to proactively drive business performance.
Strategic HR is not only intimately aligned with business strategy, but is actually a critical driver of profitability.
Our HR Consultants are seasoned strategic HR leaders. We work with business owners, executives and leaders to initiate and help facilitate business-critical decisions at the highest levels.
Quite simply, we offer everything you could possibly need from a first-class HR Department as an employer. From building entire workforces, HR plans remuneration and benefits strategies, to the management of complex employee relations issues, strategic change management, organisational design and everything in between.
- We are experts in managing the risks and minefields of employment disputes
- We provide business owners with a sounding board and are your confidential ear to work through ideas and strategies when going through periods of change
- We’re also there for your employees too, releasing valuable management time for you and bring calm to situations when emotions and tensions start run a little high
- We help to build confidence and experience of line managers
We work through a variety of strategic and complex HR areas including but not limited to:
- HR Plans & Strategy Development
- Workforce Planning
- Workplace Investigations and Mediation
- Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Employment Engagement & Retention
- Culture & Change Management
- Remuneration and Benefits Advice, Frameworks & Strategy
- Employee Performance Improvement Processes
- Aboriginal Engagement Plans
- Leadership Training
- Redundancy Advice and Support
For information and advice on redundancy management please click below.Learn More
Your organisation could benefit from our strategic HR consultants if you:
- Are experiencing business growth and an influx of new employees
- Want to drive HR excellence and create high performing teams
- Have high employee turnover
- Have issues with employee morale, toxic culture or high employee stress
- Are suffering from low productivity levels
- Require organisational restructuring and downsizing
- Need to align staff to help achieve organisational objectives.