Generally our HR support services fall into 4 areas:
- Workplace Relations & Fair Work Advice
- Performance Management
- Redundancy Advice
- Employment Contract Review /Development
- HR Policies
- Termination Advice
- Remuneration and labour market advice
- Award classification
- Employee Performance Management
- Enterprise Agreements
- Workers Compensation & Injury Management
- Employee Onboarding & Background checks
- Position Description, KPI’s and Goal setting
- HR Plans & Strategy Development
- Workforce Planning
- Workplace Investigations and Mediation
- Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Employment Engagement & Retention
- Culture & Change Management
- Remuneration and Benefits Advice, Frameworks & Strategy
- Employee Performance Improvement Processes
- Aboriginal Engagement Plans
- Leadership Training
Ad-hoc as needed. Just call if you have a question / issue! We then invoice at the end of the month if you have used our services. Quick calls aren’t charged.
On Retainer. A set number of hours per week / month that can be ‘rolled over’. This is for people who want a little more regular support or simply to know their budget.
By Project. We provide quotes for HR project scopes such as labour market analysis, development competency frameworks.
Or we can work on a full time / part time temporary or fixed term basis in your office if needed.
Why we’re different
We’re a real HR consultancy, not a seller of software, not a call centre. You get a dedicated HR manager who knows you, your business, your staff, projects and needs.
No sales, no lock in contracts, no fake ‘insurances’ or fear mongering. Just a highly experienced, practical and personable HR Manager at your disposal as needed. Reducing cost to the business, ensuring compliance, giving you peace of mind, and helping your business to succeed through best practice HR principles and years of experience.