Workplace training and workshops to inform, inspire and align your team.
PeopleStart offers a range of workplace training and workshops designed to educate and engage your people.
We understand the importance of setting the right expectations, a strong leadership, culture and team performance to an organisation’s success and have designed our programs to align with the current and emerging professional issues and methodologies of today’s workforce.
Types of workplace training and workshops we offer
- Tailored workshops for organisations that would like more customised training or training delivered to larger teams
- Lunch and learn seminars perfect for employee conferences or as part of ongoing employee development programs
- Group workshops as part of our regular workshop series designed to inspire and motivate your team – with learning and development one of the top 3 investments staff want!
Our most popular workshop topics
- Sexual Harassment in the workplace
- Bullying in the workplace
- HR Policy Essentials (overview of SH, Bully, Code of Conduct and complaints processes)
- Employment Law and HR Essentials
- Building High Performance Teams
- Navigating Difficult Conversations (popular)
- Dealing with difficult people & toxic behaviours (popular)
- Managing for employee engagement
- Making effective hiring decisions / Interviewing skills
- 5 Dysfunctions of a team
Workplace Training & Workshops
Our workplace training and workshops are facilitated by industry-leading human resources and recruitment professionals who are values-driven, committed to delivering real tangible results and are highly skilled.
They come from a variety of specialist human resources, training and assessment, industrial relations and recruitment backgrounds.
Want to know more?
Download our Workplace Training & Workshops brochure to get more details on our workshops, including pricing.Download Now