Striving to build a high performing team is of the remaining competitive advantages organisations can over their competitors. Building high performing teams teams is proven to contribute to making higher quality decisions and achieve more in less time with less distraction and frustration.
The Building High Performing Teams workshop helps participants understand what makes a high performing team as well as providing them with strategies to create their own high performing team.
Who should attend
If you’re either an experienced or aspiring manager, supervisors or team leader looking to develop a high performing team and culture, this is the ideal workshop for you.
- Understanding what makes a high performing team
- Team development using Tuckman’s model
- Characteristics of a high performing team
- 5 dysfunctions of a team
- Creating a high performance team
Upon completion of the Building High Performing Teams workshop participants will be able to:
- Define what makes a high performing team and the benefits of having a high performance team
- Describe Tuckman’s model for team development and be able to identify strategies to move your team through the different stages
- Explain the characteristics that create a high performing team
- Implement strategies to create your own high performing team
- Discuss the characteristics that prevent creating high performance
An experienced HR consultant and trainer, Dayna has over 10 years of experience in the HR and recruitment space. Before starting PeopleStart in 2016, she worked on multi-billion dollar resource projects across Australia. Her expertise covers the full spectrum of HR, including industrial relations, employee relations, recruitment, culture & change management, leadership development, career coaching, and organisational design.
Date: TBC (Please contact us for details)
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Full price: $799